In het kort: 2012
- Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association for the Diagnosis and Management of Thyroid Disease During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- New test may help predict which patients with Graves’ disease will remain in remission after stopping antithyroid drugs
- Should patients with no functional thyroid gland be treated with both thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3)?
- Should we treat patients with hypothyroidism with T4 and T3 instead of T4 alone?
- The best treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Hyperthyroidism and Other Causes of Thyrotoxicosis: Management Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Using age-specific upper limit for normal TSH slightly reduces the incidence of subclinical hypothyroidism in the elderly
- Testing for hypothyroidism during pregnancy