Thyroid Weekly headlines 2012
Thyroid Weekly was de wekelijkse nieuwsbrief van American Thyroid Association (ATA). Hieronder vind je een overzicht van de meest bekeken artikelen via die nieuwsbrief tot 2013.
In het kort: 2012
- Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association for the Diagnosis and Management of Thyroid Disease During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- New test may help predict which patients with Graves’ disease will remain in remission after stopping antithyroid drugs
- Should patients with no functional thyroid gland be treated with both thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3)?
- Should we treat patients with hypothyroidism with T4 and T3 instead of T4 alone?
- The best treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Hyperthyroidism and Other Causes of Thyrotoxicosis: Management Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Using age-specific upper limit for normal TSH slightly reduces the incidence of subclinical hypothyroidism in the elderly
- Testing for hypothyroidism during pregnancy